26. I am aware Direct Debit payments are managed and debited on behalf of Reform Studios by a third party billing company, currently EziDebit; and are subject to the service terms and conditions of that company. ezidebit.com.au
27. Reform Studios hereby reserves the right to change the Designated Billing Company at their discretion and without warning. If such a change is made, the full terms and conditions of this agreement will continue to apply and you agree to authorize the new Designated Billing Company to continue debiting your account.
28. The Direct Debit service provider (EziDebit) will debit the bank account/credit card nominated by you and agreed under the plan contract purchase.
29. Should the original terms & conditions of this authority need to be varied a minimum of fourteen days’ notice will be provided by the business to you. Queries arising as a result of any such variation must be notified to Ezidebit two working days prior to the debit date the variation would apply.
30. Deferment or alteration (written or verbal) by the customer to the debiting schedule will be considered subject to the terms and conditions of any agreement between you and Reform Studios whom Ezidebit acts on behalf of.
31. If a debit item is disputed Ezidebit or your Financial Institution must be notified immediately. Ezidebit will endeavour to resolve this matter within Industry agreed time frames. Disputed debit items resolved in favour of Ezidebit will incur an administration fee which will be on-charged to you.
32. When a debit day falls on a weekend and/or a public holiday all debits for that weekend or public holiday will be processed on the PREVIOUS WORKING DAY. If unsure, you should contact Ezidebit.
33. Ezidebit, under certain provisions of the “Privacy Act 1988″ may give information about you to a credit reporting agency. This information will be limited to repayments which are overdue pursuant to the terms and conditions of any contractual agreement between you and us and for which debt collection has started.
34. Where you have signed up for a rolling plan it is your responsibility to ensure cleared funds are available in your nominated bank account/credit card to meet the direct debit payment.
35. Should you default on any payment obligation as called for in this agreement, Reform Studios reserves the right to declare the entire remaining plan balance due and payable and you agree to pay allowable interest, and all costs of collection, including but not limited to collection agency fees, court costs, and legal fees. A default occurs when any payment due is more than ten days late.
36.We reserve the right to charge a service fee of $2.50 for any Bank Transfer, EFT, Credit Card or other payment rejected, declined, unsuccessful or returned for insufficient funds or any other reason.
37. Should payments become more than 10 days past due we reserve the right to charge a late fee of $15.00.
38. If the Client is paying dues by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Credit Card payment, EziDebit reserves the right to collect all amounts owed by the Client including any and all late fees and service fees, subject to appropriate State and Federal Law.
39. No account records or account details will be disclosed to any person or persons except where such information is required in connection with any claim relating to an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit.